GO THROUGH THE REQUIREMENTS FIRST
- Responsible for filing of all documents of employees and keep the same safe
- Responsible for updating Employee master data on daily basis
- Maintaining checklist for all pending documents and updating accordingly
- Tracking of Vacation and Resignation of all employees and maintaining TRV report for the same
- Issuance of Offer Letter, Joining Letter, and all other joining formalities for New Arrivals
- Issuance of Re-joining letter
- Responsible to inform operations Department regarding flight schedules, New Joining, Re-Joining, Travelling for vacation and cancellation.
- New and renew QID, Health Card& Food Handling Certificate for all employees updating in master data and coordination with PRO
- Responsible to register for Food Handling Certificate and schedule appointments for the same through MOH.
- Facilitate the creation of files of newly hired employees and safe keep the same
- Monitor QID & Health Card expiration through master data and coordinating with PRO for the same
- Performing other tasks assigned by department heads
- Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Experience in office management
- Communication skills and Manpower management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask ,prioritize and time management